Hello!

Saranna80

Trying to conceive no. 3
Reaction score
Hi all!
Just wanted to reintroduce myself. I'm a 30-year old working mother of two and haven't been on here in a wee while. DH and I are now NTNP for number 3, so I thought I'd log on and rejoin our wee community. Discovered this forum when I was pregnant with DD2 and it was amazing support.
A wee small question for those on the NTNP forum - are you all taking folic acid? Can't decide whether or not to take it when we're not really trying!

Looking forward to getting to know you all! :thumbup:

oh yeah...another interesting thing about me at the moment - I'm very overweight since having DD2 and am about to embark on a new weight loss adventure! I'm having a 'hypno-gastric band' fitted....sounds mad eh!?! First appointment 13th August...will probably be talking a lot about it in future - I'm excited but also nervous...never been hypnotised before so would love to hear from folks that have been! :wacko:

yup - still looking forward to getting to know you all! :flower:

Hello and welcome to BnB!

I started taking Prenatal Vitamins about six weeks before I came off birth control (Mirena IUD) because I heard it takes that long to build up enough in your system to maintain a healthy first trimester. :)

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->