hello

ellensangels

Pregnant - 3rd trimester
Reaction score
Hello, this is the first forum ive ever used so i dont really know what goes on etc but my name is ellen, im 19 and im 35 weeks pregnant.

ummmm...........................................................................lol

Im expecting a little girl and we are calling her Scarlet Rose, i dont currently work and i think as soon as scarlet is born she will become my next full time occupation etc so im looking forward to that, she is my first so im a little scared, dont know what to expect etc.

sorry for making it a bit brief, maybe you guys can help me into the forum thing and give me tips lol because i have no clue what to say or what to do.

Take care x

hey welcome to bnb :hug:

dont worry when i first joined i was like that. didnt no wat to say or ne thing like that

Hello and welcome to Baby and Bump.
Hope you enjoy posting here.

Not long to go now!
Scarlet Rose is such a beautiful name :cloud9:

I'm also 19 and I'm almost 38 weeks pregnant with my 1st so I know how you feel.
Just make sure that you have some support around you from family/friends/OH, sleep when the baby is sleeping (I'm always getting told that) and don't be afraid to ask for help and you will be just fine

Best wishes
:hugs:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79