helloooooo every one

nadine

Reaction score
HELLO EVERY ONE, :hi:

WELL IM ALL NEW TO THIS SITE AN WOULD LIKE TO SAY ITS BRILL

IVE JUST FOUND OUT IM GOING TO BE A MUM FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME AN DOING IT ON MY OWN (AS THE FATHER DOSE NOT WANT TO KNOW:cry:), IM 5 WEEKS GONE TOMORROW AND VERY SCARED ABOUT EVERY THING HAHA

ITS NICE TO BE ABLE TO TALK TO PEOPLE ON HERE GOING THEW SAME THINGS WITH SIMLAR QUESTIONS ETC

:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

welcome and congratulations!!! i am sure you will be a great mum:)

congrats on the good news hun. unlucky to father he gonna miss a whole life changing experience. oh and welcome:rofl:

welcome to b and b u couldnt have found a nicer bunch of people to talk to i have found everyone helpful and so friendly xx

Aww Thank You Every One,

Just Saves Me Bending The Ears Of My Mum An Friends

Ive Only Known 4 Days An Not Talked About Nothing Else,.
Still Gettin My Head Round It, It Feels Like Its All A Bit Of A Dream
But Im Very Happy.

im just very very scared...........so scared in a way i dont want to be to happy incase summat happens, ........ my mum keeps sayin its normal to feel like this

i just think if im this bad now, ive got 8 months of worrie an then a baby to worrie about, so suppose better get used to it an just enjoy it (but so hard)

:hi: Welcome to the forum and congratulations!

welcome honey soory bout the farther congrats on bean tho x

aww thank you claire,

as for the father, im not mad at him

id just started takin pill an its obv not worked and he dont want another child yet..........but i WILL not b pushed in to some thing i dont want to do,
so he can go b4 my baby.

an ive got great family an friends who are alllllll wonderfull an will help me loads.

just glad ive found you lot coz the extra support will help also xxxxxx

aww thank you claire,

as for the father, im not mad at him

id just started takin pill an its obv not worked and he dont want another child yet..........but i WILL not b pushed in to some thing i dont want to do,
so he can go b4 my baby.

an ive got great family an friends who are alllllll wonderfull an will help me loads.

just glad ive found you lot coz the extra support will help also xxxxxx

exactly hun as for him his loss!! its good u have got your family and friends around to help all that is important is u and bean! wen u going for a scan have u spoke to doctors? dont let anyone push u into doing something u dont want to thats not fair! and hes not ready now who knows he mite one day! but u have aways got us girls to moan and grown at and be happy to! xxxx

aww thank you,

and yes i seen the doc today he didnt do much really i was a little disappointed coz wanted some reassurance, he didnt give me a test coz i already dont 5 hpt my self an all bfp

i just filled out forms an made an app to see midwife next thursday, i have no idea wots happening next, as its all new

the first day of mi last period was 17 jan, so i think that makes me 5 weeks but no expert haha.

ive got a lot of learning to do
an i want to be happy but all feels a bit cereal an i dont want to b to happy untill ive seen the mid wife an had blood taken an so on an some reassurance all is well coz at the moment every little twitch down there and im up in the air think ''aww whats that hope its ok''

suppose coz its come as a big shock to me as i wasnt tryin it will probably take me a little bit more time to sink in,

xxxxx

:hugs:I am also new today and am looking forward to our journey together. 9 weeks gone and very excited.

aww i know its all very exciting!

i still can believe im going to be a mummy for the first time haha

thank Q lynz

ha think its time for my bed , im shattered another side effect of my bean xxx

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/Suz_0420/hello5.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member