Hellppppp...

Dan'ls Wifey

Reaction score
I. Am. So. Confused!

I am CD 18, 8 DPO. Here I've only had one negative OPK since ovulation, and it was the day right after. Since then they have been exceptionally dark, even on the IC's, (where I never get a true positive). I don't feel pregnant at all and two HPTs have come back negative. :saywhat: Has anyone had this happen to them?

https://i25.tinypic.com/keao77.jpg

im on the same boat darlin havent got piccys but im 11dpo and getting posotive opk even tho i already ovulated had my posotive then a negative for 3 days ten turned posotive again iv heard it can be early sign of pregnancy but i aint posotive bout it

checking in :) I'm 8dpo today and getting faint lines on opk's! only one negetive since ov and like you that was the day after!!!!

hope u do end up preg hun, 8dpo is still real early for testing with hpt..............a few months back this happened to me.........kept getting +opk's towards af ........think my body just kept trying to ov but cudnt/wudnt gggrrrrr
hope this issnt the case 4 u thou

Hey ladies! Egg white CM today...don't know if I'm ovulating or what now! so weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->