HELP!! 20 Days LATE..Negative blood and hpt!

CSanz

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!! Im officially 20 days late today. I have taken 10 hpts and they are all:bfn: ....I also had a blood test done and that came back:bfn: !! My thing is that I feel pregnant! I have a 5 year old so I know what some of those symptoms feel like. My nipples started hurting 3 days ago and they look different, Ive been getting nauseous, my saliva is very built up and my appetite has changed!!! I also have a funny taste in my mouth that will not go away! Not just that but I have also gained weight the past month!! Has anyone gone through this?? Please help!!! I was eating cereal this morning and I could not help smelling everything that was around me!!! I couldnt even finish eating. I dont know that the deal is anymore. Hopefully someone has gone through this before...HEELLLPPP.

Hello and Welcome.

Perhaps the blood came back neg as your in a very early stage of pregnancy. Ive had irregular periods when trying to conceive, so when I thought I was pregnant I was never as far along as I'd thought. Scans always showed approx 4 weeks difference. Hope it gets sorted soon for you.

:hi: and welcome!!

Pop yourself over to the TTC section im sure some of the ladies in there will be able to help you out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->