Help 3rd chemical in a row ( now 4th chemical in a row:(

Just wanted to update.
My tests went darker in the afternoon of 13dpo and I got a great pink line on frer was so excited but by 14dpo in the afternoon my tests were negative.
So this is my 4th chemical.
I'm absolutely devastated

Suggerhoney - I am sorry, I recommend seeing your doc and doing tests to find out more why you cannot get pregnant

Suggerhoney - I am sorry, I recommend seeing your doc and doing tests to find out more why you cannot get pregnant
I've been referred to recurring miscarriage unit but we went on lockdown again today so not sure if i will get a hospital app soon.

Seems I have no trouble getting pregnant its staying pregnant.
My lines got way darker and I really thought I was going to be OK. .

I've started taking macca root which is being used in South America to help prevent miscarriage, only been taking it for 5 days and now just waiting to ovulate again.
We are going to keep trying.

Hoping i won't need that hospital appointment [-o<[-o<

Still waiting to ovulate.
I normally ovulate on cd13 but I'm on cd13 today and opks still negative.
Hope it happens soon

stay positive and take care

Thank you hon.
I did ovulate un the end but 2 days later on cd15.
Now on cd6 and just waiting to start the ovulation tests in the next few days.

I have that telephone appointment tomorrow with a doctor from the recurrent miscarriage unit.
Feel a bit nervous

I am glad you will talk to your dos to discuss your concerns. I am sure they will help you. x

Thanks hon. Hes going to book me in for more bloods and a scan to check overion reserve but with it being the NHS don't think it will be anytime soon.
Were going to still keep trying.
Just waiting to ovulate now.
Fixed i fall pregnant and won't need tests.
Dr wasn't very nice and said all my issues are down to my age.
Felt totally discriminated against.

That’s rubbish hun.... hopefully you won’t need the tests. It’s not nice when they say things that may not seem much to them but a lot to you.

my clinic aren’t happy with me today so looks like I’m back of the queue for my results now! X

That’s rubbish hun.... hopefully you won’t need the tests. It’s not nice when they say things that may not seem much to them but a lot to you.

my clinic aren’t happy with me today so looks like I’m back of the queue for my results now! X

Thanks hon. I just wish the medical people were more sympathetic.
Sending u hugs

Thanks hon. Hes going to book me in for more bloods and a scan to check overion reserve but with it being the NHS don't think it will be anytime soon.
Were going to still keep trying.
Just waiting to ovulate now.
Fixed i fall pregnant and won't need tests.
Dr wasn't very nice and said all my issues are down to my age.
Felt totally discriminated against.
I am sorry to read that, and I am sorry you met such a doc. Some changes, such as ovarian reserve, might be age-related and play a huge role in conceiving, but he should know how to explain the whole situation and your chances in the polite way.
That is one of the reasons why I particularly liked my doc prof Lukas**uk who always understood my situation, explained everything in detail, and supported us on each stage of our journey.

I am sorry to read that, and I am sorry you met such a doc. Some changes, such as ovarian reserve, might be age-related and play a huge role in conceiving, but he should know how to explain the whole situation and your chances in the polite way.
That is one of the reasons why I particularly liked my doc prof Lukas**uk who always understood my situation, explained everything in detail, and supported us on each stage of our journey.

He was just a arse hon.

I'm 5dpo and getting some promising signs so I'm hoping we have caught again and it sticks.

There is so many women that have babies in there 40s now.
My aunt was 42 when she had my cousin then there's that sue Radford that's had about 4 kids in her 40s and the latest one was at 45.
I know my chances are slim now that I'm over 40 and the miscarriage rate high but he was so unsympathetic.

The only bit of hope he gave me was when I told him I get pain when I ovulate and he was like, oh well that's really good.

No scan appointment yet.
Just hoping to be pregnant so I won't need it my anxiety is very high and being told bad news will devastate me.
We can't afford any fertility treatment so if its not good news than that's the end of the road for me.

Thank u for all ure support

I really hope you get in for the scan really soon and I hope that everything is okay. :hugs: you deserve your little baby rainbow :hugs:.

I really hope you get in for the scan really soon and I hope that everything is okay. :hugs: you deserve your little baby rainbow :hugs:.

Thank u hon I'm really hoping I'm going to be pregnant instead and won't need that scan.

6dpdo and have sore boots
Very emotional
Hungry have not stopped eating all day not like me at all.
Very bloated.
The wait to test is agonising I really hope I get my sticky rainbow BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->