HELP!6 days positve opks!

NessFrench

Reaction score
So we did clomid this month cd3-cd7 on cd 6 i got a pos opk clearblue digital. Seen that some meds cause false positives but clomid doesn't with that being said its cd12 and still positive! Anyone else ever have this happen I know ur supposed to stop testing after the positive but cd 6 is too early and didn't wanna miss o!

You should wait 3-4 days after your last days of clomid to take opks. I use the clearblue fertility monitor and when it asks for test while on clomid or too soon afterwards, I just don't take them. It will cause opks to be falsely positive.

Well my OBGYN said to start cd 6 bec you O sooner with clomid. I called the company and they said clomid will not give you a false positive. But I really believe I did O on CD 10 had globs of EWCM and have been dry ever since.

Well I can tell you from experience it does and can cause false positives . I had 12 days of high because of making that mistake. It throws it off. I've confirmed with with OB and

https://www.justmommies.com/getting...atural-supplements/clomid-and-ovulation-tests

I think they are the devil lol too stressful I won't be using them again

I find doing them with temping super helpful!! If I didn't have both confirming O I wouldn't believe I did. But opks temping etc can be super stressful!

My doctor just told me clomid with give you a false positive and the one I experienced was false and I was using clear blue digital.

They suggest waiting three full days without clomid until you test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->