Help Advice needed please!

palmergal

Reaction score
i have previously had two small children born at 39 weeks (weight 4lb 6oz) and 36+3 weeks (weight 4lb 13oz) second one i was induced as had blood tranfusion and he hadnt grown since 32 weeks.
Had a growth scan at 34 weeks at hospital and they said she is small (EFW 3lb 8oz) and her measurements are measuring small by 2+ weeks too. Got another scan on 24th (36+4)
Im wondering if any of u have had this and what they did?
Are they likely to induce??? What likely to happen. :shrug:

Didn't want to read and run but I don't really have any advice :hugs: Do they know why the baby is measuring small?

Sophie was measuring small at 26 weeks (1lb 9oz estimated) but that was because I had pre eclampsia and she wasn't getting everything she should be. With me, they monitored me every day, did daily scans, blood pressure, blood tests, urine tests etc etc till they decided she was better out than in, and she was delivered by emergency c-section at 27 weeks. Your situation sounds different though?

I hope someone is able to give you some information xx

Connor stopped growing around 30 weeks, the consultant said that they would not let me go past 36 weeks. My waters went earlier than that and he was born at 34+6 by c-section. In the last few weeks I had extra monitoring, ctgs, scans and blood doppler studies.
I would have been induced but I'd had a previous section and during monitoring his heart rate kept dropping so it was decided to section me for safety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->