Help/advice please?

Katia-xO

Mummy to 1 & baking #2
Reaction score
Well, to cut a long story short, when i was with a VILE ex, i told him i'd had a faint positive test. He then said "If you are pregnant, i hope you lose it" - shortly after he said it, i collapsed and started bleeding. I went to the docs about 2 days later and they said it was a suspected miscarriage but the snooty woman wouldn't confirm it as i was 'young and it didn't need to concern me unless i had problems later on when ttc' - which i didn't understand when she told me so i didn't push the matter.
This month, i missed 2 pills as they were at my dads and i were at my mums that particular weekend. I was meant to have started a bleed on Saturday, but didn't come on. I started bleeding v lightly yesterday and have just had a gush of clotted blood, now there doesn't seem to be any more :S.
Does anyone think it could be an early miscarriage? I was told by my gp that the pill masks pregnancy, could it be that i am pregnant but my body is still trying to give me the pills bleed? I'm really confused! :(

Well Im not sure what pills you are on but they say if you miss 2 pills in your monthly pack it essentially voids that months' pack - meaning there is no point in continuing to take your pill that month b/c they wont really work. now that doesnt mean you go down to 0% protection though! our bodies react really funny when we miss pills and we can bleed unexpectedly, or sooner, or later. so it is most likely missing those two pills that set you off

Lol thank you, i think the worst so much that i forget the totally normal and rational explanations for things!
I'm on microgynon 30 btw.

Well Im not sure what pills you are on but they say if you miss 2 pills in your monthly pack it essentially voids that months' pack - meaning there is no point in continuing to take your pill that month b/c they wont really work. now that doesnt mean you go down to 0% protection though! our bodies react really funny when we miss pills and we can bleed unexpectedly, or sooner, or later. so it is most likely missing those two pills that set you off

I agree with what Petzy said

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->