help answers please

staciousloret

Reaction score
Hi i had my period on the 16th October me and my partner had sex then we had also had sex agen about a week ago since then i have felt in my csection scar which is 3yrs old today it like a really strange feeling i have been off my food and was really emotionally on my period but have been feeling down for 3weeks and today my breast are heavy and my nipples are like someone is pinching them i'm going out of my mind i don't understand what post ovulation means i hate being a woman x

hey hun ... didn't want to read and run. try taking a pregnancy test. if its negative, try again in a few days. i hope you feel better! :hug:

Hey girl,

I agree with sarahbear731, I would take a pregnancy test because if you had your AF on the 16th of October, there's a good chance you could have ovulated between then and now so you could be pregnant. I haven't had a CS, but a friend of mine who conceived after having one 2yrs ago said she felt a weird pulling/stretching sensation around that area before she got her BFP, so ya never know!!

GL hun, keep us posted!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->