Help! Any thoughts?

CrystalJMM

Reaction score
So if I really did O on CD9 like the OPK's and slight temp dip told me I would be 10DPO today. I stopped temp'ing since we aren't going to be TTC next month and I didn't even want to think about it anymore but of course it's been on my mind non-stop. I just checked in the loo and I have a decent amount of thick white creamy CM, kind of sticky. My cervix feels really low, not really hard or soft, and feels mostly closed...maybe a tiny bit open. I've been having cramping in my left pelvic area for the last two days but no other symptoms. I tested CD8 and this morning, both bfn.

Anyone think I still have a chance this month? It would be so wonderful....some good news would be so nice.....

Without charting it's a guessing game hun but if I recall you said your cycles are 28-30 days right? If that holds true cd 10 would mean you have a 18-20 day luteal phase which although not impossible is statistically unlikely. Maybe you will have a really short cycle this month and that would be the exception? It's a wait and see situation unfortunately :shrug:

Agree with above. Without charting its hard to say. You also could have not ovulated since you got your positive early. Sometimes your body has an LH surge, but doesn't actually ovulate and later in the cycle your body will do the same thing again and hopefully ovulate that time. You can always test, but might be too early if you are 10dpo and really too early if you didn't ovulate then.

Thanks guys. Yeah, I'm usually 28-30 days. According to my app AF will be here in about a week so I guess we'll see. Getting negative OPK's and hpt's so far. Might have missed my actual O since I stopped testing after my first surge and then all the life stuff happened. I'm sure it'll be another :bfn: this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->