Help! BFN but still no AF!

AMartens

Reaction score
Hey ladies! Never in my life have I experienced at cycle this long. I'm on day 34 (Usually they are 31) and 21dpo.

I have some brown/red discharge, but definitely not enough to fill a tampon, and I just tested yesterday morning and got a BFN. Should I make an appointment with my doctor for some blood work or am I pretty much out this month?

Anyone experience something like this in the past?

When I was TTC my son, I had a similar experience. My cycle randomly went two weeks longer than normal. I finally spoke to my doctor who did a blood test. My next cycle was shorter than normal. I got pregnant during the one after that. I'd tell your doctor. A blood test will help figure out what's going on :) Good luck!

Thanks for the feedback!! I'll have to see if I can get in this week. I leave for Mexico in a week so I'd really like to get this figured out lol!

I am CD5. This one was 17 days late. I am usually a 28 day regular cycle girl.
I was convinced I was pregnant and wasted a lot of money on tests. I finally had a Beta HCG done at 15 days late and only 6 hours before AF arrived did I get told the results of the beta - negative.

AF can be so cruel. Perhaps have the bloods done to put your mind at rest.

Hey I'm also late but still no af and all bfn I'm 4 days late but I had my implant out a few weeks ago then had af I think it's just my body re adjusting to everything lots of baby dust to you all
I'm testing again tomorrow !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->