Help...boys Names Please

akamummy

Reaction score
:wave: guys
I was just wondering again about names!!!!! Please help! We arent sure what names to choose...the names I like dh doesnt and the ones he likes I dont! The usual story! :hissy: arrgh!

We dont want any names starting with J, as pretty much all of dh family names start with J! (except dh...Gary) But would you all be able to help give me some ideas?

Our firstborn is Jayden (boy aged 2)...so def cant be J name! :blush: I didnt think of the family when I named him.

Any suggestions would be welcome and appreciated! :hug:

I was convinced (very wrongly!!) that I was having a boy, and the name we had picked out was Harrison.

Other names I like are Matthew, Elijah, Caden, Samuel, Gabriel, Oliver, Benjamin .

My two boys are called Jacob Taylor (but a J, so no good hehe), and Reuben Cole.

Good luck! :hugs:

I like Harry, Oliver, Dylan and Oscar. We picked Kyran Stuart for our bump.

I love the name Oscar and it is also a name from my family history. My husband says it makes him think of Oscar the Grouch off Sesame Street and won't consider it.
Before I launch my Oscar campaign, does anyone know what it gets shortened to? That seems important to think about before choosing.

I love chester as a name but other then that ppfftt No idea!!
Loads of girls names though!

(Yep talking about names and we arent even starting trying till next week!)

I like Henry, Ty, Tyler, Riley & Cory but i think im going to go with ty if we have a blue bump

I have Morgan my little man but like

Tyler
McKenzie
Levi
Devon
Rory

Oscar would probably be shortened to ozzy.

I have spencer, Riley, Lucas, Tristan, Brennan, Brandon and the one I think I've finally decided on Max......hope you get somewhere!

x

THANKS GIRLIES SO MUCH!!!!!!!!:friends: I like Oliver (I had a cat called Oscar...and anyway my dh thinks oscar the grouch too! :rofl: ), Cole, Rueben ...now I just have to suggest them to dh! I picked our first baby he gets to pick the second baby's name :dohh: I just hope its one I like...:blush:

I also like Max, Morgan and Cory...so all these are helping thank you! Keep them comming! :blush:

for this baby if its a boy i think im having Cameron, but i also love, Charlie, Jack, Harry, Dylan, jake and of course my fav little boys name as i have it for my son is Brendan

I like the names Rhys, Callum and Mckenzie

My son is Jack, so that's no use as it's another J name!

I like Harry, Cole, Caleb, Harvey, Benjamin, Thomas, Charlie, Tyler, Kieran, Elijah, Finlay

Oh I also like Caelum

Max is nice hun, so is Alfie, or Tyler ... or Harry lol

We have chosen Oliver!

Most of the names i liked started with J so not much help sorry!!

x

I was going to have either Kailan or Caden for a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->