HELP. cant get in toilet!!!!

miss maternal

Reaction score
Im pissed off as OH put a new lock on door the other day and the bloody door has locked itself from the inside!!!!! and guess what? I need a poo.:shy: Have just taken the door handle off by undoing the screws but i still cant get in the bloody bathroom!
Any ideas apart from kicking the door down? :dohh:

Its ok, have just done it, thank God.
To top it all, the bloody cat has must have brought a bird in as there is the remains of its guts and brain all over the bloody carpet! I just hope he hasnt left it somewhere for me as a present.

Can my day get any worse!

Any news on Imi? Havent found any threads so im worried but no news is good news, i hope.

oh no! lol have to admit tho, that made me giggle :)

Glad you got the door open

We brought a toilet lock yesterday to stop Coby putting his hands in, i found Charlie and ethan jumping up and down by the loo this morning coz they couldnt open the lock lol

x

lol that made me giggle. glad you managed to get in in time! and the bird, yuk I was eating when I read that PMSL xxx

Sorry Lauz. just spoke to OH and he said there wasnt a lock on door so im thinking what the F***! :argh: the wind through the window must have jammed it or something cos i had to twist the bar inside round. now ive got to look for the remaining bird, uck. Sorry to rant but im feeling really pissed off now and have really itchy nipples!

LMAO Having a good morning hun :rofl:

Morning Wobbles just the person. Hows Imi this morning after last night? Is the baby alright? x

No update - She text to say she will text ater as the pethidine makes her sleepy!

I would say no coz Gav would have text me :lol:

i got stuck in mil bathroom once. The builders had put the handle on the wrong way, so that when you pulled handle down, the door wouldn't open. OH just laid in bed as i was shouting (bloody typical), my bil had to break the door open to get me out:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->