HELP can't get moon cup inside , it kills !!!

dizzyshell

Reaction score
Hi ladies me again , i must have 4 threads all about soft cups/diva/moon lol

Well yesterday i brought the moon cup from BOOTS £21

And i could NOT get it inside my vagina and when i did it hurt so bad .Then when i:sex:it hurt like i was a virgin .Sorry way tomuch Info but it killedand was so red rore inside .

What am i doingwrong ?? i watched youtube video info and still hurt.
I folded it to get it small and still hurt.

any helpladies Thankyou xxx

That's why it's better to use soft cups the diva cup is way bigger and longer soft cups are just like a ring you fold and it opens up you can't even feel them :)

And i could NOT get it inside my vagina and when i did it hurt so bad .Then when i:sex:it hurt like i was a virgin .Sorry way tomuch Info but it killedand was so red rore inside .

any helpladies Thankyou xxx

Did you put it in before you :sex: ?
Sorry if it's a silly question but I was trying to work out if you just tried it first before :sex: ? X

She's right you need to practice to get use to them

The moon cup is much firmer than soft cups and less flexable, so it can be difficult to get in without lubrication. As it's really for AF you tend to be wetter down there so it goes in easier.
I found using a bit of lube with it on my light days helps. I would try using a lot of lube and folding it as tight as you can, it can take a bit of practice.

i use a moon cup size b and i dont get any problems, i think there the best thing i have eva got for af. i did have to trim the steam abit cos could feel it (tmi) lol but afer that it was gr8. wats these soft cups and deva ur on about grls wat they for ?

i love mine , i dont get any leaking and i think it helps with af cramps to x

yEA ladies like plum i was testing moon cup out , amd obviously i was dry all though cm got inside when idid get it in (tmi)

Beacuse of doing this it kills when i bd now i keep saying ouch o/h is like you ok bab , and i say yea but im ok for 10min then pain sets in .Its put me off now.Infact i bd last nite 3am drunk sex lol and i just went toilet and pressed where it was hurting and now it killing me again.Only way to describe it is , like being virgin while have sex and pain for hours after i dont want sex now hurts sob sob xx

I think you need to STOP using it! Anything that makes BDing painful is not going to help you get pregnant :p

The Moon cup is meant to be worn low in the vagina (the Diva cup is the same way), so if you are wearing it correctly, I don't think it would have much effect on TTC. Were you trying to put it in too far? (I dunno, just thinking that might explain the pain)

I think you need to STOP using it! Anything that makes BDing painful is not going to help you get pregnant :p

The Moon cup is meant to be worn low in the vagina (the Diva cup is the same way), so if you are wearing it correctly, I don't think it would have much effect on TTC. Were you trying to put it in too far? (I dunno, just thinking that might explain the pain)

All did was fold cup iinto 2 places snd tried puttting insdide like where you'd put a tampax .But it kept unfolding when tried , when i got it right i had it in but it hurt so removed it .

Now ive had sex last night my virgina is so sore hurts sit down n stuff:blush:

you might of cut urself with ur nails or something. mooncups are really soft so should not hurt u . did u read were i said my steam on the cup was to long so i trimed it and now its gr8 . but abit of cream on hun will help heal it up with wat eva happend down there x

I've never used it myself. But I understand that once it, it's suctioned to the walls of the vagina. So if it was coming unfolded while you were putting it in, it probably scraped you up a bit, right? Sorry I can't give any advice for keeping it folded until it's in ): But again, I don't think it's particularly helpful in TTC anyway. It would hold the leftover sperm in the vagina, but not up against the cervix.

Thanks girls im not even gonna attempt to try again imstill hurting , im ok then i think about it and i feel swollen and prickly feeling down there .

I've never used it myself. But I understand that once it, it's suctioned to the walls of the vagina. So if it was coming unfolded while you were putting it in, it probably scraped you up a bit, right? Sorry I can't give any advice for keeping it folded until it's in ): But again, I don't think it's particularly helpful in TTC anyway. It would hold the leftover sperm in the vagina, but not up against the cervix.

Why don't u think it will help ttc Hun?

Been using the softcup as well, AFTER sex to help the soup stay in the bowel, not sure if this works but heard its worth a try so i been trying. It doesnt hurt though and its super easy to use.

I used a soft cup yesterday and had massive problems getting it out. My cervix is still sore today from the tugging.

DId you put the cup in before bd?? I usually put it in after bd.

rdy

If you put it in before bd, it will block the sperm from your cervix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->