Help ! Can't shift this headache

shortie58

Mummy to Katie
Reaction score
Almost every day this week I have had a headache and now I'm starting to worry about it. Have tried taking paracetamol but it doesn't work. Have taken ibuprofen tonight but still have the headache. I keep putting the headaches down to being tired, especially when on nightshift . But today have been feeling great and out excercising.

Could headaches sore boobs constipation and occasional tummy pains be signs of pregnancy?? Also have been feeling hungry but after food made not managing to eat it. But don't feel sick.

Please give me advice or tell me if i'm just being silly and imagining I could be pregnant when i'm not. Sorry for rambling x

They could be but they could also be something else.

What kind of headache is it? I get migranes and usually get one before AF comes.

xxx

Pretty constant ones but don't think it's a migraine. Also my head feels very hot to touch although rest of me is cold

Hm, I'd go and see a doctor. Sounds more like a viral infection than like pregnancy to me but you never know. If you think there's a chance you could be pregnant I'd definitely stop taking pain killers until you know either way though. Hope you feel better soon!

Yeah especially ibuprofen because it can be bad during early pregnancy. Just stick to paracetamol. Cocodamol is ok to.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->