Help cbfm clear blue fertility monitor users!

Loobyloo30

Mummy to one
Reaction score
Hello ladies!
I'm starting to panic now :( I've been using the monitor for approx 8 months but the last 3 months its gone from low straight to peak, not even one high!! 3 months on the trot! What's wrong with me?? I'm really worried now. Has anyone else experienced this? Xx

That's what's happening to me right now. All low's the straight to peak. I've been watching the sticks closely and I can see a day or two where there's the beginning of a change in the lines, but it's not catching that... I actually came on here today to find out if others experienced the same thing.

It could be a malfunction on the cbfm or it could be that you haven't been ovulating. I suggest you both purchase an opk and test with both the cbfm and the opks to confirm if you have or have not ovulated. Good luck!

Thanks ladies. I'm using opk's as well and always get a positive when the monitor peaks, so I'm sure I'm ovulating but just confused why I don't get highs!!! I conceived my son using the monitor and used to get 5 high days back then!

Thanks ladies. I'm using opk's as well and always get a positive when the monitor peaks, so I'm sure I'm ovulating but just confused why I don't get highs!!! I conceived my son using the monitor and used to get 5 high days back then!

That's good that the opks confirmed ovulation! I guess it might just be the monitor. I'd rather the monitor just be messed up!

I'm wondering also if your hormone surge is just a little different than usual lately. Not sure if it's possible but maybe your surge happens so fast that it skips the high and goes straight to peak?

You could be right! I'm 34 now too so maybe it's age related lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"