HELP!!Combi feeding and sleep training.

babicyntaf

Reaction score
Anyone out there with some help, advice or tips?? My LO is waking up every 1 1/2 to 2 hours wanting feeding during the night. (It's killing me now!)

She's combi fed and has bottle and some solids during the day but during the night I breast feed her. I get the feeling she's trying to get all her calories in one go and she feeds constantly through the night. She's 7 months old now and I really want to get a decent night's sleep!!

She was sleeping quite well up until I went back to work when she was 4 months old. It took us ages to get her to take a bottle but it's all sorted now. She'll happily take formula in the day as well as porridge etc. The only problem now is the constant wakingup. I want to try "sleep training" but I have worries. How can I deprive her of food if that's why she's waking? When she wakes she seems to feed properly, she's not just playing with the boob for comfort - I think anyway!!

Any advice?

Don't sleep train. Give her what she obviously needs :flower:

Have you considered giving her some formula at one of her night wakings as well? She might sleep longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->