Help - complete newbie and feeling a bit lost!

bec_v

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm a complete newbie and feeling very lost! this is our first month of ttc and just looking for someone to chat to.
i'm quite confused by all the tags and abbreviations and where to post and things like that.
Also, on here as me and my DH are keeping this quiet from friends and fam so wanted another woman out there to talk to. been trawling the internet for tips but im also scared to end up a bit obsessed and wondering whether I should just let nature run its course!?

Can someone help? :wacko:

:wave: Hi...

Don't feel too lost... there are many friendly ladies on here who are always willing to help when they can :)

Theres also a thread somewhere on the TTC page to help with the abbreviations and all that

Hope you enjoy your time on BNB and feel free to come and chat to me anytime :hugs: xxx

I know the feeling about not being able to talk with friends etc which is why I"m here too - I like to read up as much as I can and find out about how other people are experiencing things - I know everyone is different but its easy to feel alone when you can't just have a good chat with your girlie mates!!

hey hun i totally know how you feel, im letting things happen naturaly but im taking folic acid.
ive not told any of my friends or family i want it to be a total surprise!!
if you ever want to chat just PM me or whatever.
xoxo

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi
welcome to BnB i felt the same when i first joined, there is a abbreiviations lingo bit at the top of the main page, there is a ttc bit where you can chat to other ladies ttc about specific things you can post your own thread or reply to other people's, there's also ttc buddies where you can meet buddies or join a team, i'm in team 2010 baby there is 6 of us on there at the moment 2 of which have only recently joined, some are ttc number 1 and myself and 2 others (i think) have children already, we chat about everything not just ttc and are very welcoming if you would like to come and join us? hope your ttc journey is short, good luck x

I'm also new to this site as well as TTC!

Would be great to actually have some buddies on here as at the moment I just dip in and out of forums.

you sound just like me! i could do with some buddies too during this very confusing time feel free to message me xx

hi im the same still dont know all the lingo yet and everybody has been so nice and helpfull it would be good to have ttc buddies to catch up with.

I'm in the same boat too! A bit overwhelmed by all this!

hi there i am in the same boat too! i would like to have some buddies to share my experience with. it's hard when no one else knows how you feel when ttc. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->