HELP confused.com

bizzy mum 3

Reaction score
Here my story, i was due on 28th may, but after sex late on the night on 26th i started to bleed a slightly, on morning 27th which friday i can on heavy which lasted whole day, by sat it had slowed down, by sunday it was spottin so light i had set, then other than stop on monday nothing..... so cuz my periods usual 6-7 days i grew worried, but neva thought much of it until this morning when fella said are u keepin sumthing from me this was after sex, i said no.. later in day went shop got two clearblue plus test came back and did the first one straight away came up with a thin blue line but off centered, i got funny feelin, so went got digital which said not preg, so again i did the second clearblue non dig and again i got a second off centered light blue line, so i opened the dig to which has 2 lines on one strip an 1 on the other, i'm so confused..

i don't no when i ovulated or even if i have yet as since short period i been thrown out as to my cycle which is usually 28 days with 6 days bleeding..

i'm questioning what my tests mean and could i have got preg while cumin off period on the sunday and that why was short i don't no please any1 help me xx

DOes not sound like you are pregnant. Those Clear blue ones give evaps which is what sounds like yours are because they are thin and off center. The digi said not pregnant. I dont think you are. I would take a first response early result to confirm. Do you know when you ovulate?

i don't no when i'm due to ov due to my period cuttin short i would say unless ov durin period or on the sunday i b ov ing around nw, but just sumthing thats not right i have neva had a short period and do feel mad but think thats down to overly thinking

i hate clearblue they were gr8 with my boys but these lines well within time frames upsetting and shouldn't b sellable if thats what they do lol

You dont ovulate during a period....you ovulate about two weeks BEFORE any given period...it doesnt sound like you are pregnant.

I might have read your post incorrectly, so sorry if this is the case...but a digi will always have two lines; they detect LH as well as HCG. You can read more about it on peeonastick.com. I wish you the best of luck!

i know when u ovulate hun i got 3 son's, 1 of which i caught for straight after my period ya can ovulate at anytime with a random month, my cyc 28 days, but's been mes up by a short period, which lasted 2 half days in stead 6 days i tested on the off chance the short period was due to me bein preg, in stead i got all the above which obv up setting, if not then ovin between now an tomz which good as had sex this morning but what test's can o trust

I would try a First Response Early result like one of the other ladies said, they usually can detect pregnancy the earliest. Maybe also try some OPK's to see if you are ovulating. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->