Help...confused new to this

Whicky99

Reaction score
Okay here we go I always have normal cycles 28 days long ...I had my month period then 14 days later I started lightly bleeding with pain in my back and mild cramps NOTHING like my normal period ..I was confused cause I was 10 days early for it to be my period. So light bleeding stops I have on and off headaches, and being someone who likes to stay up late I was getting tired throughout the day being exhausted all day. I took 1 first response test Saturday August 8th that was the day my period was supposed to start. It was negative continued on I started feeling weird so I took another test this morning and I cannot tell if I have a positive test or if I am CRAZY. PLEASE help ... I took these pictures right after the 3 minute mark..

View attachment 1085901

Hmm I see a slight something but not sure if it’s an evap line or not as not sure if it has any colour to it :(. Have you recently come off any contraception at all cause if you’ve come off hormonal contraception that could make your periods a little haywire for a while. Hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

Some people have ovulation symptoms that sound like what you experienced 14days after your last menstrual cycle. Spotting, back ache (mild period symptoms) can be a sign that you are Ovulating.

Also agree with @kittiecat coming on and off contraceptive methods can drive hormones all over the place.

I also found from reading posts on here that the pink dye tests are more reliable, maybe try a different one next time and keep us posted.

Best wishes for clarification xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->