Help! Confused on HCG

Leaah

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I was hoping someone had some info or insight on this. I am currently about 4 weeks and 6 days pregnant give or take a few days. I had my first blood test to confirm my pregnancy and my hcg test results were 532. Does anyone know if this is a good level to be at at 4 weeks or if it is too low? Terrified off miscarrying

Thanks!

Nope that's nice and high for 4 weeks! Congrats!!!

This link might help you out:
https://americanpregnancy.org/while-pregnant/hcg-levels/

That's really good, much higher than I had :)

Thank you!! Looks like I'm in range. I'm just nervous I guess I had a mc in March and really really want it to work out this time around

seems great to me! with HCG the number itself really doesn't matter, all that matters is that it doubles appropriately next time they check it, like 2-3 days from now.

Good luck!

Sounds good... Now just the wait n see for doubling. Good luck!

Thats good! Mine was 419 at 4weeks 6 days. As you probably know its more about doubling at this point but its in the right range to start! Congrats!

Thanks ladies!! I spoke to the nurse at my doctors office and she said that it looks good. I won't know if it's doubling though because she said I don't need to check. I don't have another spot for a couple of weeks so I'm hoping all will remain good until then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->