Help! Cramping, no period.

AJR14

Reaction score
My cycle is always 27-28 days, never longer! I've had two miscarriages at 6 and 7 weeks and my next period started 28 days from the first day of bleeding. My last miscarriage was in March so now we're just going with the flow. My period was supposed to start Sunday but doesn't seem to want to come. I've been cramping for over a week. Nothing too miserable but not very fun. I've tested twice with negative results. What gives?

Same here, I had a mc in March and got first AF 28 days after bleeding. Cycle just gone ended up being 32 days and I had cramping for a while before but just got BFNs and then AF showed.

Did you have any spotting? I've had light pink spotting today when I usually have brown discharge before my period. Hoping and praying. Sorry for your loss :(

I'm sorry for your loss. I'm going through the same thing with the cramping right now. I keep cramping on and off, but no AF. I am 6 days late at this point and I tested on day 3 with a BFN. I haven't tested again because I don't want to waste it quite yet. But still, the cramps aren't anything like period cramps. I also had a few early miscarriages, and then an ectopic pregnancy last year. My periods were regular shortly after the losses but I did have some weird ones in between. So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed this time. Sometimes it takes a while after a loss to get completely regular again. I hope it turns out as a BFP for you!!

Same for me, I'm tech late for this cycle but I was opk and I o'd late so I'm truly only 11 dpo! Cramping off and on its nothing like pms. Its center of my tummy where uterus is located. I have watery cm, no spotting.

Just keep on waiting it out.

Your period could be late, or you could be pregnant and its too early to show up on a test. Just try and relax and see what happens :)

I did have spotting but I normally have spotting for two weeks between O and AF as I have a cervical abrasion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->