Help! Fertility Friend is confused. How do I fix it?

buttercup78

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

For some reason FF is saying I O'd on CD which is not true. I had a temp dip but it was chilly that night. My OPKs say no and I usually O on CD18-20 so I just don't get it. I had a weird period this cycle with spotting instead of normal flow and I had some ewcm (even my onsaid it was oovulation like mucus) the two days after my cycle ended but I am sure I didn't O.

Any ideas how to correct FF?

You can manually change your ov date and coverline if you want:
Under the "Ovulation Detector" section (below your graph in the My Chart page), click "Tuning/Override", you can enter your ov date and coverline.
You can also just wait it out, as you come up to your actual ovulation you will have +OPK, EWCM, and low temps to enter, with higher temps after. FF should recognize the signs and update then.

Did you try taking off the EWCM? Does that change anything? It might just make them dotted though. I had an anovulatory cycle last month and FF gave me fake crosshairs 3 different times but it sorted it all out by the end.

the ewcm is throwing FF off, and it's not saying you defiantly ovulated, it's saying there is a possibility, I personally wouldn't stress it. FF will pick it up when you defiantly ovulate. Just keep temping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->