help figuring ovulation with bbt opk & dip

firebugbaby

Reaction score
I'm so confused. :/ Do I ovulate the day of temp dip or the day my temp rises?!
Yes I bbt and use opk. I usually get a good dip then rise.ff puts ovulation on the day I rise, not the dip day. I have read conflicting info. My main concern obviously it's that I'm actually missing my o day. SDH has crazy schdl and bd'ing is hard to time, so I'm trying to make the most of my fertile days. This cycle (I'm 10 dpo/ cd22 of 25) we bd late (11pm) cd8 with "o" on cd12. So according to ff we bd on the first fertile day, but only once in fertile window. I'm trying to determine if I have a chance this cycle. The 1 day will make a HUGE difference. Meaning 3 days prior to "o" vs 4. It will also help in future ttc cycles for planning. Any help in this would be great!

Take out positive opk from your chart n see what FF does, I think you didnt get a high enough rise after the dip to make it your O day, the rise was equal to your pre O temps so thats why it put your O the next day as you had a high rise after that and your temps continued to rise.

Your ovulation day is the day before the dramatic temp rise xx

MrsWKJ and tina Thx for the reply.
I took out the + opk. It didn't change anything. I've only used opk for 2 cycles. I generally get a big dip then a slow steady rise at "o". So if I understand you ladies, my "o" day it's cd 11 not cd12? I take the dip as o day as long as I have a steady rise for 3 days after? so in my case ff will put my o day 1 day later due to my slow rise? I guess I should be glad I get the dip!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->