Help From all you in the 1st tri!

faithforbaby

Reaction score
:winkwink: Hello to all of you and congrats on your bfps!

My husband and I are TTC #2 and I have tested so far bfn. Today I woke up with a terrible headache and nausea ....I am never nauseous ...ever! So now I am just waiting. :coffee: My body keeps telling me for some reason that I will get bfp this month. Anyone experience this? Thanks in advance!

Hey there!

I had a strong feeling I was going to be pregnant - I just knew it. I was feeling all the symptoms, and even some new ones (did you know cold symptoms can be an early pregnancy sign!?) I took a test... BFN. I took a test two days later... BFN. Three days later... BFP! In hindsight, I see I was probably testing too early because I have no patience. So, I'm just here to say that you can get BFPs after BFNs for a number of reasons. Hang in there and wait until your expected period to know for sure. Good luck!

I was the opposite. I was convinced I wasn't pregnant and was shocked when I had a positive test

Thank you for your reply! I had to have fertility for our daughter and AF has been pretty regular. I am pretty sure we hit O this month, but who knows if I even O with PCOS history :nope: I also had what I thought might have been either O bleed or IB. I made sure to BD both times. I guess we will see!! :thumbup:

I was the opposite. I was convinced I wasn't pregnant and was shocked when I had a positive test

So you had the same symptoms and then you were!? :happydance: That gives me hope too! I guess only time will tell and I know everyone is different. Discussion boards are what keep me sane! :winkwink:

I knew I was pregnant before any symptoms. I waited til 5 days prior to test and it was positive! Good luck.

I thought I was out the month I got our BFP. Mainly because this would and is our third BFP in 6 cycles. (2 chemicals) I just didn't think we'd luck out again since our daughter took 9 months after a miscarriage to conceive her.

Even though my friend (swear she is psychic since she told me all the times a week before I've been pregnant that I'm pregnant) said I was pregnant a week prior to my BFP, I still didn't think I was. I didn't want the heartache I guess. I found out at 8 DPO (very faint BFP) 9 DPO confirmed and blood work really confirmed at 11 DPO.

However I was already starting to get sleepy/tired and achy boobs at that time. (Before my AF boobs do not hurt for me and I do not get more tired than normal).

Good luck.

I definitely knew I was pregnant this time. Felt sick, couldn't keep my eyes open past 8pm and had zero energy. DH was standing outside the bathroom as I tested - I kept telling him I already knew the result. I was correct!

I really did not know, but started to have a strong feeling. However, I had gotten so many BFNs in the past I was scared to test. Once that feeling became too strong I tested, and got my BFP :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->