HELP!!has anybody else experienced this seems odd

saraann7694

Reaction score
Hello everybody I am a little perplexed and was wondering if anybody else has experienced this and still been pregnant.

December 20th when I should have been ovulating my guy and I did the deed. I had quite a bit of cramping on and off after and felt odd. My period was due on January 1st 2015. It didn't show up.

On January 3rd I woke up went to use the bathroom and saw blood in the toilet so I thought well here it is. My periods usually last 5-6 days That day it was pretty average enough for one tampon. the next day was much lighter by early evening I had nothing wore a mini pad just in case when i woke up monday morning still nothing that day had just some dark brown discharge. When I got home from work I didn't need anything at all. Tuesday I had a spot of pink discharge in my underwear.

I thought it was odd but seemed a little too much for IB. (I remember with my daughter I had the same thing happen and when i missed my next period I knew.)

I took a test and it was negative. Since this weird bleed I have still had cramping and some days I feel very tight and almost a stretching feeling in my pelvic area. Have had some headaches back aches and bouts of nausea.

The past few days my breasts have been pretty normal but my nipples which are usually pretty flat most of the time have been for lack of better word VERY erect. and extremely sore almost a burning. Last night when I took my bra off it rubbed on them and it hurt so bad. Today they have been ok not quite so sore. Have had a few sharp pains in my boobs but nothing like it was with my daughter i remember my boobs were sore I don't remember my nipples being so sore but that was 5 years ago I don't remember exactly how they felt. I have been a little discouraged today because the pain is not so intense barley there but i remember with my daughter some days they were worse than others

I plan on testing again in the morning. so I guess my question is has anybody had a very short and weird period like bleeding not just spotting and still been pregnant. Just looking for answers and similar experiences with a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->