HELP-Has anyone ever gotten a series of +OPK and BFN only to find out later BFP??

Jaycrew

Reaction score
I have been showing OPK+ since Monday but lets just say Tuesday of last week. All tests regardless of the time of day have been pos meaning same color as. Taken 2hrs apart. NOw on Thursday of last week they got darker than and Friday was darker than control. Then on Sat, Sun, MOn went back to same color as- and Yesterday was darker than what it was last week and today almost purple- I have been BD'ing everyother day since I am not sure what to make of it all. All I can say is as of yesterday I feel like crap to say the least- but took an $store test and BFN- so-$store OPK very dark yesterday n today- on Sun the $store opk was neg but an almost there line

I'm asking has anyone had this experience OPK pos -neg BFN only to find out BFP later- My chart is so wacky right now :(

My experience in the past was I took OPK because the timing of my breast tenderness was off-it wasnt adding up to when my AF was due and I thought something was wrong but def not thinking i was pregnant. When I told the help desk rep that she suggesed that I take an HPT- I took on the next day and I was BFP. The next OPK exp I had I took one because I suspected Pregnancy and it was POs- never took a test to get BFP- but I knew I was pregnant but lost it @ 8wks. Now my last little baby - I just remember thinking Iwas was preg but cant remember why- I just kepp POAS and getting confused like why BFN- But a week after testing it was BFP and I want to dare say it was because I was using a OPK at the same time and it may have been showing me +OPK

ANywho- sorry for the book- heres a pic of my chart too btw

Attachments

• photochart.jpg
    photochart.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member