• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HELP! Has this happened to anyone??

Jesskoger

Reaction score
I had a chemical pregnancy in Feb and started my cycle on time 02/24. I was given the okay to start Femara, but didn’t start it until the 4th day of my cycle. I had my progesterone tested on the 21st day and the results showed that I had not ovulated. I was supposed to start my period 03/27, but I had a feeling something was off. I usually cramp and have loose stools a week or so before my expected cycle date. I didn’t have any of that. The 27th comes and goes and nothing happens. I had slight cramps on the 30th but it only lasted a few hours and didn’t have any cramps until 04/05. Those were a little uncomfortable and caused lower back pain. Then on 04/07 I had very light pink blood when I wiped. I’ve had slight cramps for the last day, but nothing too terrible. Has anyone had something similar happen?? I’ve taken a pregnancy test today and it was negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->