Help!? How much to expect?

xolily

Reaction score
I've never sold on baby clothes but times are hard and figure even if i get a fiver, it's better than nowt! How much would i expect for 6 next sleepsuits, 3 next vests, and 4 next hats (all matching) in ex. condition from smoke & pet free home? I'm gonna put them on my local buy & sell on FB and don't wanna ask for too much or get ripped off! :flower:

you should be able to get about £10 possibly more for all that hun, im guessing if its local you wont need to pay postage as they are collecting? usually its when you have to post things it makes a big dent into what you could normally sell the items for.
just remember people will usually try and knock your price down so start a little bit higher than the lowest you'd want for them, you can always drop it if no-one shows an interest at that price

HTH:)

I think it depends on if you want to sell them as individual or as bulk and also how much you would like for them. Some people will pay quite a bit for good condition things, others want to get for as little as possible.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->