Help, I don't know what's going on !

alexis.0421

Reaction score
I'm right around 8dpo and I felt some pinching yesterday. I have been very thirsty the past few days, and my mouth has been dry. I started having tenderness on the sides of my boobs and around my nipples yesterday. I also in the matter of yesterday morning to that night felt like I was coming down with a cold. My throat feels dry and mucusy with that sore feeling like I ate something rough. Is it too early to tell I know implantation and all that takes time and symptoms don't come on for a while... But I would like to know if anyone else felt the same and were pregnant. I am also breastfeeding so my boobs have been pretty numb until now.. This cycle I was pretty cold after ovulating like my temperatures did not rise to normal after ovulation but they were elevated above my before ovulation temp for a few days. Then around 3 dpo my temp rose to the right temp and after that was steady. Until today it rose from 98.0-98.2 to 98.7 and higher (at the moment it is around higher 99. I dont feel like I am sick anymore just some draining in my throat. I vaguely remember this with my first but I don't know, my experience wirh symptoms goes out the window when I am going through it.

Is this a good sign when it comes to my symptoms or period related or maybe I am getting
Thank you for reading!!

Sounds very promising. Similar to the symptoms I felt when I got BFP with my son. Can you share your chart?

Sounds very promising. Similar to the symptoms I felt when I got BFP with my son. Can you share your chart?

I don't have a chart to send because I kind of just am not avidly all cycle but I test in the fest week of period and then test around my ovulation time to see the spike and then till my period. All of my temps are right when I wake up and at the same time. I even temp at night because they generally go back to the temp in the morning or rise a little. I wish I thought about charting! But I just write it down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->