• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

help im confused

mummmy85

mum to 1 and expecting
Reaction score
hi im new to this and very confused, my nipples are like rockets n very sore and my boobs abit, me and the oh have not been using anything my last period was 3 days late and im not due for 13 days but this is strange im never in this much pain also have other syptoms like back ache and my head feels fuzzy (dizzy), my oh has also noticed im tired.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!! i also keep getting a pain in my right side abdomen that shoots down my leg!!

Hmmm. I would test but dont think you can do one for about another week. I could be wrong though. Hope its a bfp for you.

You will have to waitt for another week or two before testing, but just try to relax and stay calm that is the best thing.. Good luck and hope youre okayyyyy xxxx

omg done a test today and they is a faint line but defo a line dont no what to do laugh and think its ment to be or cry and dont no why, not due my period for 3days cud it be a faulty test????

A line is a line! Congrats! It sounds like you are pregs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->