Help? Implantation/spottin

suzannahh80

Reaction score
Hello all,

My partner and i have not really been ttc just letting nature take its course.
I dont know what day cycle i am but i do know however that any day soon i shall be stating my AF. However;

Yesterday (sunday 23rd) i woke up and there was nothing my underwear however when i wiped there was a slight brown pinkish cm on my tissue. I wiped again and it was faint again. This happened a few times i went to the loo but come around midday it stopped. I put it down to AF however i am also getting cramps but not like AF cramps. They are a lot milder and are to my left of my side and middle. I also have some slight back pain but its not too painful.

I also seem to be urinating a bit more frequent and i also have a slight appitite change. In my gut i feel pregnant. But not trying to get to excited.

Come thursday if i do not have my AF i shall test. What do you guys think?

Thank you in advance 💜

Sounds promising!

The first "symptom" that made me test with my son was that I just had a "feeling."

I had tested really early, but none of the less, it was positive, very faint, but there.

Thank you for replying.

Id really like if it was to be positive however i do not want to get my hopes up too much.

Thanks

I haven't had implantation bleeding, but I'm expecting to either get my period or get a positive pregnancy test this week. On the day of ovulation after intercourse I had the same kind of pink faint bleeding. Has this happen to anyone?

I haven't had implantation bleeding, but I'm expecting to either get my period or get a positive pregnancy test this week. On the day of ovulation after intercourse I had the same kind of pink faint bleeding. Has this happen to anyone?

No i havent im afraid. However about 8/10 days ago i had a weird fluttering and twinge within my womb/cervix area. Have you experienced this?

Im with you cd28 just. Spotted i think it was very faint light pink dunno it maybe ugly af :( hpt yesterday but bfn cycles 29-33 days ive been getting + opks since cd16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->