Help is it too soon for a blood test.

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
I am doing fertility and this cycle got sick. Which the doctors think is what caused me not ovulate on time. But today I got a blaringly positive ovulation test.

Tomorrow I go for a blood test to look at my progesterone and Beta for ovulation and pregnancy. If I just ovulated today is a blood test tomorrow too early. If they don't see ovulation they're going to give me provera to induce a period. I'm scared if I manage to get pregnant that would cause me to miscarriage.

20190217_175005.jpg

I went in for the blood test and explained my concerns and showed the picture. The nurse said if I had enough to be a positive my blood test should show something. I should know by end of day.

Hi sweety

I remember you from a few weeks back remember u had me laughing about ure spot called jack.
I have been wondering about you and see you post.
That deffo looks like a positive opk girl and and I'm sure bloods will reveal the same.
Not sure if u can remember me or not but hello again. Just wanted to wish u loads of luck sweety.

Hi sweety

I remember you from a few weeks back remember u had me laughing about ure spot called jack.
I have been wondering about you and see you post.
That deffo looks like a positive opk girl and and I'm sure bloods will reveal the same.
Not sure if u can remember me or not but hello again. Just wanted to wish u loads of luck sweety.
I remember you. Jack held on for dear life.

As for the blood test I was a 1.5 on 1 dpo so they said I ovulated on my own! Without the help of medication. I am so excited and proud of my body. Now I am in tww.

Congrats on your BFP.

Hahaha I bet ure missing jack lol.
Oh sweety that's fantastic well done you.
Really really pray you get ure BFP.
And thank you I really thought I was out so it was a huge shock. I'm 6 weeks tommorow. Not had a scan yet so a bit nervous. Just praying all is ok.
Really want this to be ure month Hun xx

Hahaha I bet ure missing jack lol.
Oh sweety that's fantastic well done you.
Really really pray you get ure BFP.
And thank you I really thought I was out so it was a huge shock. I'm 6 weeks tommorow. Not had a scan yet so a bit nervous. Just praying all is ok.
Really want this to be ure month Hun xx
I will be praying for you. Yeah its quite with out Jack he was so stubborn. But now I have Lilly his cousin on my forehead.

Hahahahaha oh hon ure so funny.
Awww thanks sweet.
I'll keep u posted.
I'm still getting veey strong positives so I'm praying that that's a really good sign that this preganacy is healthy an baby is in the right place and is also healthy.

Awww thanks sweet.
I'll keep u posted.
I'm still getting veey strong positives so I'm praying that that's a really good sign that this preganacy is healthy an baby is in the right place and is also healthy.
You have to have a sense of humor when going through this otherwise I would be crying all the time lol.

Awww thanks sweet.
I'll keep u posted.
I hope this is the round. My nipples are so sore and I have been super dizzy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->