Help! Is there a hairdresser in the building?!

Armywife

Mummy to 2 beauties
Reaction score
Totally non baby related but i have a fringe emergency and was wondering if anyone here is a hairdresser?!

Basically, i asked for a thick side fringe at hairdressers and she gave me a full fringe, i have a tiny round face and look like a right tosser! I want to know if a hairdresser could shape it into a side fringe? I have weddings and christenings coming up starting this weekend! :wacko:

Heeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllppppppppppppp!

I'm not a hairdresser but it depends on how short your full fringe is, do you have a pic of it? If it's long enough they could angle it a bit but if it's short you will probably have to wait and grow it out. I've had the same thing happen and I just had to bobbypin my hair to the side until I could get it angled a bit.

Thank you honey, it is quite long actually. It looked ok when i dried it to the side but it looks a bit blunt, thats why i was thinking maybe a hairdresser could 'feather' it a little? Am FUMING! I look such an idiot - its quite funny really!xxx

hi hun, I'm not a pro hairdresser but i do have the training and experience, If its long enough to be swept to the side the a hairdresser can sort it out by razoring it or cutting into it with scissors to soften it up and help frame your face better. Iv had to deal with this sort of dilemma countless times, one of the reasons I never go the hairdressers myself, they never do what you ask for, thats why i cut my own hair, lol, hope it works out for you, but the best advice I can give you is to find a different hairdresser who will actually listen to what you want rather than what they want. xx

Thank you sooo much! I have an appointment this afternoon and will let you know how it goes...i'm sure you'll all be on the edge of your seats! Haha! xxxxx

It did....not in the way i thought tho! She thinned my full fringe for me and i actually love it! I can push it to the side and it looks fine but i actually prefer it full now! Who'd have thought?!xxx

glad everything went well, nothing worse than having a professional mess your hair up. I always like how you go in for a trim and they cut two inches off. A good hairdreser should always listen to what you want. Hope u find a better hairdresser next time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->