Help, I've got signs, could I be?

SleepPanda

Reaction score
Hi ladies I was wondering if you could help me figure this out, granted I am going to the doctors tomorrow but I'm wanting some help and advice from you ladies please.

I'm a week late for af, I've got a white discharge, slight cramping and extremely sore breasts (more painful than af they just ache then) I'm also tired all the time and wanting/craving foods at times. Now my AF is never irregular it's like clockwork.

So what do you ladies think?

I'm gonna buy a test on Monday, the doctor said she's 80% certain that I am pregnant so I'm excited, she just said give it a few extras days and take a test. Wish me luck ladies! :D

Nope, she told me she was sure that I am pregnant, give it a few extra days then test at home and if I wasn't sure them they would do a urine test and if push comes to shove a blood test

That seems so odd, she was sure you were pregnant based on what? Fingers crossed!

She said that the symptoms that I have and the fact that I'm late with not even a hint of a late af shows her that I am pregnant. She'd just rather me take a test at home first... The doctors here aren't any help at all sometimes, she said she would only do the test If I had a weak positive or if the symptoms continue

Don't take take this the wrong way, but if I were pregnant every time I had symptoms lol Id have an army of kids lol. I hope this is the time for you! If you're late a test should show by now, test! I just find it so odd they didn't test you. I had my annual exam and that was one of the first things the did.

You and me both haha she kept going on about costs and expense for them to give me a test there so I should do it at home but there's no pharmacy open till Monday so if still no af by then I'm gonna test on Monday. Thank you, I'm seriously hoping that this is my time! :)

Just a update and a bit of a query too... I'm gonna test tomorrow but today I've had some light bleeding, it's pink and only there when I wipe... is this normal or should I dash my hopes for testing tomorrow?

I've read some people say they've had spotting, guess it just depends on the person? Idk where you live but it'd be worth the $1 or so to lay your mind to rest. And if you're not preg I'd have a word with that Dr lol good luck!!!

If I am I'd be somewhere around 4-6weeks and I've read that's normal too, but if I am this is my first time so I'm not 100% sure what to expect. Nothing is going into my underwear so I guess that's a good sign and sorry for detail but it's only when I wipe, there's a small 'streak' of red but that's it... I live in the UK, I'm still gonna get a test tomorrow, if it was late af it's had all day to do something and there's nothing so I still have some hopes up :) and thanks I have my fingers crossed too!

Fingers crossed for you :) I don't think it's very professional of a doctor to take a guess as to whether someone is pregnant or not.

Good luck :) can't believe your doctor didn't want you to do a test there! Very unprofessional to just guess. X

You and me both, I'm gonna be having words with her. And I took the test, my OH is furious about it.

I took the test ladies and unfortunately Im not pregnant :( I burst into tears when I went to show my OH, I really wish id got my BFP, but not this time. :(

Sorry to hear that, I'm just in shock your Dr set you up like that. Hope your bfp is on its way.

I'm in shock too, she got my hopes up and everything for being pregnant, don't think I'll be seeing her again after that. I hope I get my bfp soon too! A d also thank you for being someone to talk to, I really appreciate it :) x

No problem I hate disappointment. I'm still nursing my son who is about to turn 2 and we have been ntnp, I have only had a handful of cycles. I convince myself every few weeks I'm pregnant LOL always a stark negative test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->