Help! I've never experienced pregnancy...was this decidual bleeding or period?

Souxiekue

Reaction score
Hi all! I really really need some advice! I have been TTC for several years, and this past year I started hormone therapy in hopes of conveiving. This past month, I had light mid-cycle brown bleeding. I have never experienced that before. Then, my "period" came a whole week late, but (forgive if this is TMI) it only lasted one day, and was dark-purple/brown in color. It was very light-I usually bleed quite heavily on my first day, and the tampon was mostly dry. (Again, sorry if TMI). I have nothing to compare this to, as I have never been pregnant before. I am just not ready to take a test...I know that sounds stupid, but I've been disappointed-literally-hundreds of times. I guess I'm just looking for some advice/info before I do anything. Any thoughts?

Do a test to put yourself out of your misery. Our bodies do all kinds of stuff down there. If you are not pregnant then, if it is unusual for you, then you should get it checked out by a doctor.

Do a test to put yourself out of your misery. Our bodies do all kinds of stuff down there. If you are not pregnant then, if it is unusual for you, then you should get it checked out by a doctor.

I agree with the above....... when I was pregnant I got a very light bleed in the very early too and days.

I'd say test .. good luck and let us know

xxx

hi everyone!!!

I am new to this site, and I really need some advice. I think I may be pregnant and I would like to share my story, and hopefully hear some advice and stories. So here is mine;

I normally have a 25d cycle. On day 12 of my cycle after working out I noticed bright red blood coming out of me ( tmi, im sorry!!!) There were some bright red clotting, not knowing what it was I put in a tampon ( I wont do this again! ) a couple hours later I checked again and the bleeding had turned brown and light. I put another tampon in and went to bed. the next morning the bleeding was done. I was wondering if its normal to ovulate a little early, and I was thinking this may be implamentation bleeding. But then i was thinking about it and day 12 is too early to be implamentation. So i think i may have experienced decidual bleeding. Does this normally occur before implamentation? I noticed slight cramping the morning of the bleeding.
The cramps went away while i was bleeding, but i have had what feels like electric twinges in my lower abdomen for the last two weeks. I have had slight waves of nausea every now and then. Ive been tired, hungry, and bbs are heavy. My main question is decidual bleeding common before implamentation? My period is due in two days and I am waiting to test until then. Cant wait for someone to answer!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->