help ladies! bfp or evap?

taryen87

Reaction score
So ive done several tests this week the last 4 seem to have been bfp during the time the urine would be going through id see a shadow of a + but had to look really hard then seemed like it disappeared but now that i look at all of them i see faint lines that get darker as i take them... Are these considered bfpbor evap lines... Hubby thinks ive gone crazy lol

Well the line needs to have colour to be a true positive hun, with my ics as the urine passes over the test line you can see it for a while, on mine anyways, but to be a true positive the dye needs to stay there so if your getting very faint lines with colour that's great! My indents and evaps are always white or grey. Good luck! Xx

The tests ive done were with blue dye. I see ppl dont like them not to sure why but every single one of the tests have that 2nd blue line. As for the shadows they seem to look blue when the urine passes through

Ah, I've read the same, apparently they are notorious for fake positives, I've seen some pics of them too very convincing, that's not to say that yours aren't the real deal but to be sure hun I would test with a reliable brand. A lot of ladies like frer. Good luck, let me know how you get on xxxx

Thanks will do... Ive also tested with a dollarama one which showed a dark pink but really faint only really able to see it in day light lol if that makes sense it was also one of the first tests ive done

Well that sounds good! Hope they darken up for you soon. Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"