Help me announce.. NO VISITORS

RNMama23

Reaction score
How will you ladies be announcing that you arent accepting visitors?

My twins will be here in 3 weeks or less and I need to announce to the world that once we are home we will not be allowing visitors due to the risk of illness. I want it to be light hearted, but still get the message across. Does anyone have any ideas? I plan to post something on Facebook and then of course personally tell those who won't think it applies to them.

Thanks in advance :)

I'll just be telling people as they ask, to be fair though we don't have a whole lot of people who would come to visit in the first place.

Yes I’d say it as if it’s a given, like “we are so sad we can’t have anyone meet them for he first (x) weeks/months (thank you, Covid!) We can’t wait to introduce them to everyone and spread the love when things settle down and they are more robust!” No one will question that.

Dd3 was born 12/19 (before covid) and I told people " we need time to adjust and be a family. We aren't trying to be rude".

In my case, it wasn't from covid. It was because she was in the nicu and I needed that time to get to know her

Yes I’d say it as if it’s a given, like “we are so sad we can’t have anyone meet them for he first (x) weeks/months (thank you, Covid!) We can’t wait to introduce them to everyone and spread the love when things settle down and they are more robust!” No one will question that.

^ This! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->