help me buy cloth-i like non-wrap nappies, prefer poppers. Night nappy too??

mummygiraffe

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
i really dont know what i'm doing, i've looked, read, researched etc. but i feel like i'm in an ocean with no map!!

i prefer the nappies that don't require wraps.
I also prefer poppers.
I think i'd like a mixture of BTP and sized.
I like actual fluffyness

Also I have absolutely no idea what works as a night nappy-help!

so far i've bought 3 itti bitti d'lish snap in's!

I was going to suggest Itti Bittis firstly, the snap in ones you will still need to take apart for washing and drying but they are so so easy and even colour coded to put it back together right. You can also get all in ones which are as they say, all in one!
They wont do you for a night nappy though..

The only ones we use as a night nappy are Bumgenius Flips, but these are a wrap kind of nappy so not sure if really what youre looking for. they are very easy to use though.

i really dont know what i'm doing, i've looked, read, researched etc. but i feel like i'm in an ocean with no map!!

i prefer the nappies that don't require wraps.
I also prefer poppers.
I think i'd like a mixture of BTP and sized.
I like actual fluffyness

Also I have absolutely no idea what works as a night nappy-help!

so far i've bought 3 itti bitti d'lish snap in's!

Well you made a good start with the Ittis - I love em and they sound like what you are after!
One type that sounds like what you want is BumGenius Organic as they have poppers - the other BG v3 are velcro

I have different nappies for night, simply because a regular nappy would not hold Izzys 12 hour wees! I use heavily stuffed BG, Flips and shaped nappies with boosters

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->