Help me figure this out please

Sun_Rain_5

Reaction score
I'm getting faint positive on the cheap pregnancy test strips but I'm not sure I see anything on the FRER. I'm feeling symptoms and have a strong feeling that I am pregnant. My clear blue was also showing negative. My AF is due on Sunday. I have a 34 day cycle. I originally thought I ovulated 12 days ago but when I signed up to an app they stated I would only be 9dpo so I'm totally confused about my ovulation date. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated. I'm feeling really gutted that the expensive tests are negative.

Screenshot_20200407-194955_Chrome.jpg

I'm seeing a line using the photo but not in real life. So is it possible that the camera can see more than the human eye??

You might be getting evap lines on the strips. If the frer and clear blue were also negative. Plus testing 5 days before your period might not have enough hcg to turn the tests positive yet. I see what your seeing on this frer but looks like camera picked up indent line looks thin and grey. =( keep ur head up give it a few more days try again GL

Im seeing something but frer just cannot be trusted anymore, fx'd for you hun!

I can see something but not sure if it has colour,the expensive tests were always the last to show any sign of a line for me so don’t count urself out yet,especially if ur not 100% sure when u O’d,three days is a huge difference when it comes to lines on the tests xx

Today's tests...I think it's negative but I'm also seeing lines so I think my eyes are playing tricks on me x

Though I'm exhausted and my breasts are aching. I had cramps last night like period cramps however I never get period cramps since having my children x

Screenshot_20200409-170643_Gallery.jpg

I feel like I possibly see something on the bottom test. I'm not sure if it has color or not but I see the outline of the line, especially on the bottom.

I seen something. Be careful with those tests!

loads of luck this is it for u xx

Still unsure of my test. I think I'm seeing something. I'm 2 days late and have no sign of my period coming. Please send baby dust my way

Screenshot_20200414-115931_Chrome.jpg

I still see something, baby dust your way hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->