Help me please...X-ray/and OPKs

EMandPATRICK

Reaction score
This is the first month DH and I are TTC #2. My ovulation Calendar shows the 6th thru 11th being high fertility. I started testing Saturday..and got a clear positive on Sunday (which I thought was early).

Fast forward to Monday- test was negative..ALL DAY!!

Monday night (last night), I slipped and fell on a sheet of ice in a parking lot at a local plaza. Not my finest moments, but I injured my wrist and bruised my back. X-rays were taken, and now I'm stressing out that I could have hurt my chances this month. :dohh:

Today's OPK is also negative.

Questions :
****should I be concerned about the X-ray?
****do you think I already ovulated? Or did I have a surge and no egg release yet?

I have attached a picture of Sundays positive OPK and today's negative OPK.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 2
This is the first month DH and I are TTC #2. My ovulation Calendar shows the 6th thru 11th being high fertility. I started testing Saturday..and got a clear positive on Sunday (which I thought was early).

Fast forward to Monday- test was negative..ALL DAY!!

Monday night (last night), I slipped and fell on a sheet of ice in a parking lot at a local plaza. Not my finest moments, but I injured my wrist and bruised my back. X-rays were taken, and now I'm stressing out that I could have hurt my chances this month. :dohh:

Today's OPK is also negative.

Questions :
****should I be concerned about the X-ray?
****do you think I already ovulated? Or did I have a surge and no egg release yet?

I have attached a picture of Sundays positive OPK and today's negative OPK.

Here is today's pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 2
Looks to me that you could have missed the surge, and sorry to hear about your injury

Looks to me that you could have missed the surge, and sorry to hear about your injury

I don't think I missed it. We DTD Friday night and again on Sunday night. So we MAY have a chance if I did ovulate.

Thank you for your quick reply.

Em do you temp? That can tell you when you O'd for sure. If you don't I would think that you either O'd yesterday or will today. I think most opk's say you O 12-36 hours after a positive. I am not sure on the x-ray, I would think you should be fine.

Em do you temp? That can tell you when you O'd for sure. If you don't I would think that you either O'd yesterday or will today. I think most opk's say you O 12-36 hours after a positive. I am not sure on the x-ray, I would think you should be fine.

I don't temp. I did for the conception of DD, but now that I have a 1yr old...I don't have any say to when I can jump out of bed haha!!!

I really hope that an X-ray wouldn't have an effect. I also hope that we were able to catch it :blush:

I don't temp. I did for the conception of DD, but now that I have a 1yr old...I don't have any say to when I can jump out of bed haha!!!

I really hope that an X-ray wouldn't have an effect. I also hope that we were able to catch it :blush:

You could always just give your OB a quick call and ask them, I am sure they wouldn't mind answering that question for you really quickly. I hope you are feeling ok! That stinks! I about fell today and busted my rear! Scary stuff.

You could always just give your OB a quick call and ask them, I am sure they wouldn't mind answering that question for you really quickly. I hope you are feeling ok! That stinks! I about fell today and busted my rear! Scary stuff.

I have an appointment today, I'm too much of a worry-wart.
Be careful out there!!!! I'm sure you are having arctic temps like we are right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->