Help me surprise her :)

Amber_Lynn822

Baby Momma!
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm a step-mother to a wonderful 10 year old girl. She lives in California with her mother and we live in Colorado.

This year we're flying her out for Christmas (Well tDec 27-Jan 1) I REALLY need help on how to tell her! We're going to have her open it at her mothers house, I just don't kniow how to do it! :shrug:

Any ideas would be appreciated! Thanks Ladies!

A treasure hunt!! :D Or you could put it in a tiny box in a slightly larger box, in a slightly larger box, in a slightly.... Yeah, you get it :haha:

What a lovely idea! She'll be thrilled. I am guessing she has a good relationship with her mum so she might balk a bit at not being with her just after Christmas. So I would get her mother to be very involved in her finding out - so that your SD can see she's really happy about it and in full support. A treasure hunt is a great idea. Sell the idea as two Christmases because she's lucky enough to have two families who love her - that's sure to be a winner!

She's very close to her mother, but we have a very interactive relationship with BabyMomma, makes life SO much easier. I just want it to be something she'll never forget. I'm thinking I like the box in a box, with one box containing a snowsuit (ca -> co) huge difference :) Also trying to get my BIL to fly out with her making it a big deal other christmas :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->