Help me understand this.

KendraNoell

Mother to Jackson :)
Reaction score
Shouldn't I be getting even the faintest line, or are there days with no line? One of my trackers says this is the beginning of my fertile time so I was concerned that there isn't even the faintest line there. :cry:

Attachments

• IMAG0090.jpg
    IMAG0090.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG0091.jpg
    IMAG0091.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 8
no dont worry some ppl dont get any line until a few days before there surge.
your tickers says your only day 8 of your cycle so you wont be getting lines yet

I have a long LP though cause I tend to ovulate early. That's why I'm testing now. My LP is 16 days so I should ovulate on the 4th.

Keep testing and even twice a day. As much as a ticker can be helpful , don't completly rely on it :)

I have a long LP though cause I tend to ovulate early. That's why I'm testing now. My LP is 16 days so I should ovulate on the 4th.

im not saying your testing to early im just saying dont be shocked that you havnt got a line as most people dont get a line until a couple of days or the day before :)

I'm still with you waiting to ovulate Kendra!! :hugs:

keep testing a couple times a day for the next few days :)

I just can't hold my pee in that long :( I'm sick now and I've been trying to take in a lot of water. Unfortunately that means I've been peeing about every 30 minutes.

I found that i could go from no hint of a line, to a positive, to a very faint line in the space of about 36 hrs. I had to test twice a day, as i think my surges were very short. If i hadnt done that i think id of not known when i ovd xx

Really? Hmm.. today it looked the exact same. Bummer.

Hun I have a Long LP of 18 days and don't tend to O until day 18 so.... Just keep testing sweet, you will see those lines :D

Ugh. I hope I see them soon! On the up side, taking Mucinex for chest congestion and I know that can help some people conceive, so we shall see. Still light today when I took one, peed at 4am and took the test at 8am after I peed again.

Did you know that the best time to take them is from 10am -8pm? fmu is not good for testing for LH as it takes all day to build up enough in your urine to be detected :thumbup: could be why you're not getting lines ;)

I've been taking them later around 7 too. So I don't understand it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->