Help me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOHARD2TRY

Reaction score
I'm 7 weeks today, I'm literally feeling like shit!! Severe sickness which I'm not coping with at all!! My body won't let me EAT at all! Im drinking fluids fine!

I'm literally feeling like a worse mother to my son :cry: , all I want to do is sleep all day and night :(... just feel genuinely sorry for my husband and son :cry::cry:

This wasn't a planned pregnancy at all, so we're considering an abortion , not because of the sickness but financial and other bits. Anyone else been through a termination? Did it hurt?

It's awful that you are not feeling great :( I am around 7 weeks pregnant as well and have had spotting, pain and sickness so I know how you feel. This baby wasn't planned either so there is a lot to get your head around.

I think it's everyone's right to choose what happens to their own body I'm just not sure this is the right section of the forum to discuss terminations, I think there might be a closed group you can request to join?

Whatever you decide, I hope everything works out and you start to feel better soon xxx

Thread closed per forum rules and TOS:

While BabyandBump tries to remain pro-choice on most subjects, out of respect for majority of our members that are either trying to conceive, or pregnant, we ask that you do not discuss topics on abortion and terminations outside of the 'Ethical Prenatal Losses' forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"