Help!! My 1 year old wont sleep!!

MommytoRyan

Reaction score
My little guy use to be a good sleeper until he started cutting teeth. Then he started sleeping again when the teething let up. Well the last three nights we have been watching tv at 3am until 6am!! Yup you read that right. Help! How can I get him back to sleep!!:hissy:

Does he have naps during the day time? If so, how long?

Charlie did the same hun. I was constantly shattered.:hissy:

I don't have any advise as he's always been a bad sleeper, just a big of good news that it is all over (for now!) at the minute. He's slept through for the past 2 weeks!:happydance:

Have you tried keeping him awake as much as possible during the day? It might help him to be more tired at night... Another thing that might help him, is making a clear difference between day and night - close the curtains after a certain time and keep the lighting and sound low, try to keep him out of his bedroom during the day so that he recognises that that is where he sleeps and not plays... Try introducing a bedtime routine as well - something like telly goes off, bath, pjs on, up to bed, story, lights out, sleep.

:hugs: I really hope something works and he settles down soon, :hugs:

Bonjela usually helps a lot. You said he used to be a good sleeper, so sounds like he has a pretty good routine already..

Are you sure it's just his teeth? they may be part of the problem, but have you changed anything else in his routine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->