HELP need opinions (PMS or pregnancy?)

ardum

Reaction score
I made a thread earlier and I kept bumping it but no one seems to be interested to reply to me :cry:

Anywho, I am only 4 days away from getting my AF (provided I stayed within my 28 days cycle). I have no pregnancy symptoms other than last Sunday. Today, my left side (ovary) is experiencing some kind of stabbing pain. Its not very very painful, but i feel a slight discomfort. has anyone experienced something like this? Is this PMS?

Hi Ardum

Yes, I experienced this in my last cycle - I thought perhaps it was implantation cramps, but unfortunately it was just old AF coming out to play.

I hope that I am wrong in your case - some women claim to have felt these, and as you would be 10 dpo, this might be the case - take a look tomorrow to see if you get a small bleed - if so - FX'd for you

Thanks Catterpiller. I am dying to do an HPT.. I had one two days ago and it was negative. I had spotting on Sunday (which I thought was implantation bleeding, but now I am not sure).

Arrrrrghhhh.. please tell me I shouldn't test today.. please...

aww sorry hun... dont know why i missed it, i always try to reply to all threads- i do experience this every cycle, but hope you find the answers you want hun, good luck xx

I am at my first TTC and 2 DPO, I am not an expert but I read a lot about these things and they say that
PMS has the same symtoms as in early pregnancy, why don't you try a pregnancy test, First Response normally tells you up to 5 days before your AF!
I hope AF will stay away! Let me know, I am very excited for you! The best of luck!

Wait until your late to test here's hoping its your month :dust:

a little TMI, but I just went pee and a sticky (stretchy) egg white like CM came out? Am I ovulating??????? Or what is this? Can you be pregnant and still have this kind of CM?

anyone?

I think this can happen pregnant or not??? I'm a believer that CM is only worth looking at around ovulations - loads of other things can affect your CM after that... though it is usually dry leading up to period - so...... it could be that you are Preg... With my first I had loads of brown CM - and then bleeding for 16 weeks on and off - turned out to be just an infection but it freaked me out and if was the worst 16 weeks ever.

I like you have only a few days to go - have feelings like I am getting AF anyday now... its frustrating cos I would like to test but don't wanna get that BFN.... boo hoo.... gonna test on Monday now....that is if the nasty wicked witch of the west ain't got me beforehand.

:dust:

4zip, yeah.. Im really frustrated.. i want to test but then I dont want to. The symptoms Im getting are confusing. I dont feel pregnant. But I know something feels different. :cry:

I always say if you are not having symptoms but you feel different, then perhaps you are?? Ooohhh I hope so hun..... I am having symptoms but don't feel different so I guess the witch is on her broom flying in....This is only my first month trying but I am getting a bit old so don't wanna hang around. I already have one and with her, I didn't really have any symptoms apart from the implantation bleeding - no period symptoms, so you never know. Good luck

If you are taking EPO and other things to help create a better CM, you can experience differing changes throughout the cycle. Hopefully its a good sign for you :dust:

thanks 41Zip and Caterpiller.. Well, this "incident" today is another reason to :sex: tonight.. LOL.. Dh will be happy about it.. :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->