HELP! Need to quickly find dress for wedding - will be 36+2!

yin2173

Reaction score
Hi guys,

So I'm hoping somebody on here may have been in a similar predicament to me and managed to find a gorgeous dress to wear to a wedding!

Had looked at all the online stores and am finding sooo difficult! Not looking to spend more than £50 really, and I'd also like to find something that isn't really mumsy!;)

Went to the shops today and the maternity ranges are so poor! Tried on some normal dresses that I thought might do the job, but struggled to find something to fit perfectly in the right places!

Sooooo frustrating, and need by next Friday!! Help!x

Have you looked on Asos? They have a decent range plus free delivery?
X

Thanks Youngy, yeah been on Asos loads, it's def the best range I've looked at so far, I reckon I'll end up going with one of theirs..didn't realise they did free delivery, that's good to know!

I agree tho the maternity ranges are a bit poor! And mumsy..... I can't think of anywhere else!
I got a maxi dress from new look for a family meal, that was ok but not special enough for a wedding?
Good luck finding something xx

Thank you!! Saw a lovely maxi dress in H&M but they didn't have my size!:(

Maxi dresses are really flattering at this stage!:)

I had this same problem a couple weeks ago. I found a really cute dress at Motherhood Maternity. I think it was around $40.

I went to a wedding when pregnant with my DS, was about 29 weeks I think and I wore a maxi dress and a cardigan ... The dress was actually from ASDA George, I just bought a size up... And I was naughty and kept the label and returned it as knew I wouldn't wear if again lol

X

Thanks guys! It's so tricky isn't it?!

Great tip about returning, hehe!;)

New look have loads of dresses online! They are quite cheap. Have ordered some jus or casual really. Can remember if they had dressy ones!

Have you looked to hire a dress? There are quite a lot of places that hire out maternity dresses and they are nice. My brother is getting married this weekend so I had a look, but managed to get a lovely Mammas and Pappas dress in one of their sales in the end.

Thanks for the advice guys! I found one I really liked on Asos and ordered it, hope it looks good in reality! It won't be as short in me as I'm only 5' 3"!;) you like?

https://m.asos.com/mt/www.asos.com/...=5813&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=50&sort=-1&clr=Print

Thank you! I ordered one, put the link in my last reply ;) hope it looks good when it arrives!:)

I was in the same predicament myself the other week. After looking through the shops and finding nothing, I actually revisited my own wardrobe & found a couple of dresses that were ok. So have a good look through your own wardrobe and also ask family & friends if they have anything that might be suitable.

Def in the same predicament as you except I've got 3 weddings this summer!! I just settled for a maxi dress that I found at Motherhood - think it was $40. I tried on so many maternity dresses and "normal" dresses but nothing flattered as well as the maxi dress. All the others made me look super frumpy or just didnt fit properly at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->