Help needed about TTc after coming of cerazette ...

Mjayne

Reaction score
Hi this is my first post so not quite got the hang of it yet :wacko: so bare with me please.

Okay so here's my situation ...
I have a 19 month old son, i've been on cerazette since he was born.
Me and my partner are going to try for another baby.
I took my last pill 3 nights ago.
During the time whilst being on the pill my periods started off normal up until 4 moths ago where they stopped alltogether (which i've heard is normal as cerazette is known to eventualy stop your periods).

I started my period today (just 3 days after stopping my pill) And my question is ... When do we start trying to concive???
I've heard ALOT of horror stories while looking on the internet about miscarriges after coming off cerazette and conciving.

Has anyone had any sucsess stories after TTC soon after coming off cerazette?

Anyone care to share their experiences? good or bad.

Obviously i'm realy excited about getting pregnant and it's hard to wait :winkwink: but i'd rather wait if i knew that maybe it could prevent a miscarge than trying straight away.

My heart goes out to everyone who's ever miscarried. :(

Hey! Im on cerazette at the moment, coming off in June/July. I too have read the horror stories on here but I sat and thought about that, who is actually going to write good reviews about it? When they get pregnant, they are happy about it and not saying that they were on such and such a pill ( i think anyway!). Mainly people are giving opinions about their own experience. The way I see it is that the doctor wouldnt give us this pill without telling us if something could happen if we wanted to TTC?? Everyone is different. I had a period on it only recently but didnt have one for a couple/3 months before. I am going to wait for a first bleed and then a proper period before TTC I think but will check with my nurse first to see what she thinks. She knows I will be coming off it and TTC so Im sure if there was anything for me to be wary about she would have said.
Anyway, all I am saying is we are on it, we are coming off it so lets just let nature take its course and enjoy the experience! :) if your worried, go and see your doctor for reassurance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->