help needed asap!!!

D

dmestiza

I am on CD9... i just checked my cervical mucus & it is wet,clear,thin and slippery (fertile signs)... does this mean i am ovulating??? is it possible to get pregnant right after a period & to ovulate??? i had my period start on jan 8th- and finish on jan 15th. My bleeding has fully stopped now... i might just take an opk now to check if i am ovulating koz i also felt twice today twiches/twinges in my right ovary... any guidance will be so useful as i am TTC my first baby and its my first month TTC also!!

Thanks in advance!
:winkwink:

have you just come off any contraception? cause that might just be your body sorting itself out with the hormones. if not it could well be your body gearing up to ovulate. no harm in getting busy in bedroom just to be safe =)

I have not just come off contraception... But I will definitately start baby dancing!!! :)

I had something similar to you but them got much more fertile cm later in my cycle. Are you temping or doing opks?

I'm not temping and Im not using opks... I really just wanted to let things happen naturally, as it's my first month TTC. But I do feel very wet down there & even on my underwear I can see clear/wet/thin/slippery cervical mucus. I guess maybe I am going to ovulate earlier than I expected this cycle!!! Maybe even in days from now... :) :)

Thank YOU for using the full term "baby dancing"! I'm new here, and I have NOT been able to figure that one out! I mean, I knew what it was sort of supposed to mean, but not the exact words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->